English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
08/24/2017 - New URL and TITLE: Read here!
THIS WEBSITE HAS CHANGED BOTH ITS DOMAIN NAME AND TITLE!
- NEW DOMAIN NAME: « Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com » —the old domain name, Sanskrit-sanscrito.com, still works in the background, of course, and instantly redirects you to the new domain name—.
- NEW TITLE: « Sanskrit & Trika Shaivism » (old title: Sanskrit & Sánscrito). The website has evolved during these eighteen years, and we thought that a change was necessary to express the current state of the things. At first, I called the website 'Sanskrit & Sánscrito' because it included a section in English and another one in Spanish. However, over the years, with the addition of the Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian and Hindi sections (in this order), the title of the website stopped being truthful. Besides, Trika Shaivism (the great Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) was gradually increasing its importance on our site up to the point of practically occupying the whole attention. For this reason, the new title is including the name of this crucial philosophical system of northern India. This will also make the searches relating to Trika Shaivism easier and more significant.
- In a nutshell, we keep both domain names: Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com and Sanskrit-sanscrito.com (new and old, respectively) for visitors not to have any issue finding us.
- WARNING: WE ABANDONED « Sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar » domain name. Therefore, any future website using this domain name HAS NO RELATIONSHIP AT ALL WITH US.
- People giving us backlinks, please, update such links on your pages from the old/abandoned Sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar (as well as from the fully working Sanskrit-sanscrito.com) to the new Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com
03/16/2016 - My books: Get them here!
01/25/2016 - Trika Guru Gabriel Pradīpaka: About him
Spiritual name: Pradīpaka (lit. "the one who sheds light", i.e. the one who sheds light on the secret meanings of the scriptures).
Nationality: Argentinian. He was born in Rosario but lives in Moscow.
Spiritual lineage: In 1983 (April) he received spontaneous initiation in the form of Śaktipāta (lit. "descent of Power", i.e. divine Grace) by repeating the sacred mantra "Om̐ namaḥ śivāya" while he was watching a photo of Svāmī Muktānanda. Hence, despite Svāmī Muktānanda having passed away in 1982, Gabriel Pradīpaka considers him as his Guru. A few months later (October, 1983), he was "formally" initiated by Svāmī Alakṣānanda, also belonging to the Muktānanda's spiritual lineage. As you surely know... or maybe not... Muktānanda is the Master who brought the Siddha Yoga path to the West. Gabriel Pradīpaka was learning/working in the well-known Siddha Yoga community till 1989. Since late 1989 through late 1991 and since late 1994 through late 1997, he was learning/teaching/working with another teacher (a disciple of the great Muktānanda too), who was crucial in his life as a yogī. And since 1997 he is "on his own".
He also recognizes Svāmī Lakṣmaṇa Joo as his Trika Guru.
In February of 2016, he founded the Parabhairavayoga, a brandnew spiritual movement that is just starting to spread around the world.
In short, he is a spiritual guru, conversant with Sanskrit language and Trika philosophy, who sheds light on spirituality as a whole and helps spiritual aspirants out with the process known as Self-realization or Final Liberation.
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
02/15/2018 - Spandanirṇaya IV.1 to IV.2: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the entire fourth section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the fourth section of Spandanirṇaya is now finished! And with this, I can announce that the whole Spandanirṇaya has been then translated and explained by me completely! May there be welfare for all!
- It took me many months of strenuous efforts to finish such a sacred scripture. If you print it out, you will get a few hundreds of pages indeed! I dedicate all my work to Paramaśiva, of whose Body this colossal universe is just a small particle situated in a corner of His Being!
- I am already working hard with the next scripture!
02/08/2018 - Multiple update: Read the news!
- Our collaborator Dávid Farkas translated into Hungarian the third section (only aphorisms 1 to 10) in Kṣemarāja's Spandanirṇaya. Besides, he also finished translating Parts 1 and 2 of the stanzas 3 and 4 in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa. Congratulations Dávid on your immense efforts!
- Additionally, our collaborator Natalia Ambikā translated into Russian the aphorisms 11 to 22 in Kṣemarāja's Śivasūtravimarśinī. Now the entire first section of this crucial scripture is totally in Russian language. Congratulations, Natalia!
- Finally, our collaborator Marlon Melin updated all of his software to new versions. Go and download his programs then! Congratulations, Marlon!
- Enjoy our multiple update!
01/26/2018 - Spandanirṇaya III.11 to III.19: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 11 to 19 in the third section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the third section of Spandanirṇaya is now finished!
- I am intent on completing the fourth section (the last part of this scripture)!
12/30/2017 - Spandanirṇaya III.1 to III.10: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 1 to 10 in the third section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the third section of Spandanirṇaya is just half finished!
- Now I am ready to complete the remaining half!
12/09/2017 - Huge update: Read the news!
- Gurujī was in Ganeshpuri (India) —the holy land of his spiritual lineage— during the month of November!
- The work of Gurujī there brought these new things to you: (1) Huge seminar published on YouTube, (2) Our Parabhairavayoga gallery was also updated with the numerous new photos, and (3) Our Page on Facebook was similarly updated with all the news and media.
- Apart from the video update on YouTube, the channel itself was completely revamped.
- Our YouTube channel is rapidly growing. Now it contains 183 (generally long) videos with 30k+ views. There are 338 subscribers too!
- Additionally, our collaborators were working hard as well: (1) Dávid Farkas translated into Hungarian the entire second section in Spandanirṇaya (massive job!) and (2) Natalia Ambikā finished translating into Russian the first ten aphorisms in Śivasūtravimarśinī (another huge effort!).
11/08/2017 - Software update: Read the news!
- Our collaborator from Canada, Marlon Melin, updated all of his three programs for them to work better on Windows 10!
- Congratulations, Marlon, as always!
10/21/2017 - Spandanirṇaya Section 2 (complete): Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the entire second section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). This second section consists only of seven aphorisms, but their meaning is extremely deep. This forced me to explain many crucial topics at length. So, yes, it is a very long page, maybe the longest one I have ever published.
- Now, I am already starting to translate the first aphorisms of the third section.
09/17/2017 - Spandanirṇaya I.22 to I.25: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 22 to 25 in the first section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja) and by this, I can announce that I finished my work with the first section of Spandanirṇaya.
- Now I am gaining momentum and pressing hard forward!
- Besides, our collaborator Natalia Ambikā finished her translation into Russian of Practices in Parabhairavayoga - Part 2 on the blog, and now she is starting her translation of Śivasūtravimarśinī. Excellent effort!
09/02/2017 - Spandanirṇaya I.17 to I.21: Read the news!
- After three years without translating any Trika scripture here, on the Main Website, I retake my task now by publishing the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 19 to 21 in the first section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja).
- I hope you are glad with the sudden update!
08/25/2017 - More translations: Read the news!
- Dávid Farkas translated in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (the most difficult Trika scripture) up to the fourth Part of stanzas 1 and 2. So, he completely finished translating into Hungarian the first two stanzas and their commentaries by now.
- The Brazilian twins, our collaborators, translated up to the stanza 74 (and its respective commentary) in Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra.
- Congratulations, collaborators, on your great job!
07/19/2017 - An enormous update: Read the news!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, finished translating venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. (Congratulations, Dávid!)
- Not pleased with finishing that huge translation, he started translating Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (the most difficult Trika scripture). He translated by now the introduction and the first part of stanzas 1 and 2. (Awesome, Dávid!)
- Our collaborator Natalia Ambikā (also known as Gurumā) finished on the Blog her massive translation of my "Short commentary on Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam" - (Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3) into Russian. (Excellent!)
- And she continued to translate on the Blog: Practices in Parabhairavayoga - Part 1. (Keep it up!)
- Hopefully, you are glad with the enormous updates!
05/24/2017 - Another important Blog update: Read the news!
- I published at the blog 'the second part of my long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- In this second part I teach about Śāmbhavopāya, the easiest and at the same time the most difficult method in Trika Shaivism. Even I added my own experience with Śāmbhavopāya so that the readers can get to know this method in a more practical way.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated the stanzas 51 to 70 (plus commentary and notes)... another huge jump!... into Hungarian. Great effort! Only 35 stanzas are left to be translated. Almost there then!
03/26/2017 - Blog update: Read the news!
- I began at the blog my 'long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- My work is just starting and it will become massive as I add more and more explanations. It will be a complete guide for people treading Parabhairavayoga path, which is mostly based on Trika philosophy and practice.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 12 to 50 (plus commentary and notes)... an enormous jump!!!... into Hungarian. Awesome effort!
02/03/2017 - PARABHAIRAVAYOGA SEMINAR IN HUNGARY: SCHEDULE!
02/02/2017 - Important update: Read the full list!
- A new gallery-type website fully dedicated to show pictures of me together with disciples and family during my tours, seminars, etc, and even during my daily life, has been built and published for your delight!
- An enormous work (in effort and money) to build and finally publish the Bhairava-gallery.com website for our visitors!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 4 to 11 (plus commentary and notes) in venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. Good!
- Paulo and Claudio, our collaborators, translated stanzas 36 to 39 (plus commentary) in the same above-mentioned scripture into Brazilian Portuguese. Cool!
12/23/2016 - Safety: SSL protecting both websites
Now SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is protecting both sanskrit-trikashaivism.com and parabhairavayoga.com
That means that your connection with our websites is encrypted and therefore you are safe while surfing them.
So, now your bookmarks should look like this: