English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
09/24/2018 - The Tour: Read!
- What is the point of spending plenty of time searching for what you want to find on the website? Simply visit the Tour (look up!).
- I specially built the Tour for making searching stuff here much faster and intuitive. This is accomplished by presenting the information in a very organized way.
- So, instead of spending hours trying to find something, instead of sending me messages for help about finding what you need, it is a much better solution to use the Tour really.
09/20/2018 - Other two important news: Read!
- I completely updated the Tour, e.g. I updated the innumerable links in the Russian and Hindi sections, I updated my recommendations about browsers and so on.
- I updated the Privacy and Security Statement, specially regarding cookies.
09/18/2018 - Two important news: Read!
- Natalia Ambikā finished her translation into Russian of the 1st to 11th aphorism in Kṣemarāja's Śivasūtravimarśinī (third section). Good work!
- The Parabhairavayoga Gallery has been updated with all the pictures of 2018.
- Parabhairavayoga Gallery is one of our three websites (the other two are Parabhairavayoga.com and the one you are on right now). It is dedicated to show pictures of Guru Gabriel Pradīpaka (Gurujī) along with disciples and family during his mission of spreading the teachings of his own Parabhairavayoga system. Additional photos of Gurujī's daily life are shown as well.
09/15/2018 - Tantrāloka: Full transcription
- I transcribed the entire Tantrāloka (a massive Trika scripture composed by Abhinavagupta, the greatest Trika Master of all time).
- It was a tremendous effort on my part, but now the scripture is ready to be translated.
- Now you have 330 new documents (55 per language) here. So the size of our website increased its number of documents in around 17% all of sudden.
- When I translate this scripture in the future, I plan on adding, as always, my own explanations. So, it will become an immense source of Trika knowledge available for free in many languages.
09/12/2018 - Navigation bar: Updated and polished
- The navigation bar (look up!) has been updated and polished with new links.
- There are new links to our Facebook Page, to our YouTube Channel and to the mini-biography of Gurujī and other collaborators.
- Also, we are 'testing' a new way to show news on the website (e.g. by adding pictures to make the news more colorful). Additionally, the plan is to post more frequently news about different topics, e.g. about guiding our visitors to different areas of our website.
- If everything is OK with this prototype regarding showing news, the new system will be permanent.
07/22/2018 - Mālinīvijayottaratantra: Full transcription
- I transcribed all the remaining stanzas (since chapter 4 to chapter 23) of Mālinīvijayottaratantra. Now the full text is transcribed into devanāgarī (original signs) and IAST transliteration.
- Of course, I had to do all this for the other five languages too. Huge effort!
07/13/2018 - DFSL updated: Read the news!
- After a long task of 'purification', now the DFSL (Directory of Free Sanskrit Links) is totally 'up-to-date'.
- Because I did not touch the DFSL for some years, I had to remove many websites which had been discontinued. Besides, I made the most of this opportunity to score the websites without score yet, and also I 're-scored' some other websites.
- I also added a few new websites!
06/24/2018 - Two things: Read the news!
- After my seminar in Budapest —since June 1st to June 3rd— I published on my YouTube channel the six long videos (more than 17 hours) in which I briefly explained the teachings contained in the celebrated Śivasūtra-s (The aphorisms of Śiva).
- Our collaborator Sāī Abhinavagupta changed the software on which our DFSL (Directory of Free Sanskrit Links) was running. The old DFSL software was very good but already too old after serving for fourteen years without updates as the developer discontinued it. After all this hard time-consuming work, now we can say that the whole website is running on fully modern technology. Great effort, Sāī!
05/21/2018 - Mālinīvijayottaratantra: Chapter 3
- I published the third chapter of Mālinīvijayottaratantra containing 68 stanzas (the most sacred Tantra of Trika Shaivism).
- In this chapter Śiva extracts (but in a veiled way) tons of mantra-s which are sacred to the śaiva-s.
- Natalia Ambikā translated the second section of Śivasūtravimarśinī into Russian language. Great effort!
- Dávid Farkas (Dávid Durvāsās) translated the Main Page of Mālinīvijayottaratantra (introduction and links to the chapters). Congratulations!
- May all this massive effort be for the elevation of all the sincere devotees of Śiva!
04/04/2018 - Seminar in Budapest: First three days of June, 2018
- This is the schedule of my next seminar in Hungary during the first three days of June.
- The subject to be dealt with in this seminar will be 'Śivasūtra-s' (the aphorisms of Śiva revealed by Śiva Himself twelve centuries ago in the region of Kashmir, India). This scripture contains the most esoteric teachings of Trika Shaivism. It consists of 77 aphorisms revealed to the venerable sage Vasugupta. There are several commentaries on these aphorisms but Kṣemarāja's Śivasūtravimarśinī is regarded as the most authoritative one. Sage Kṣemarāja was the main disciple of the greatest Trika Master: Abhinavagupta. I will include some portions of his vast commentary in the seminar.
- Also, there is more information about this important event on the Hungarian Trika Page on Facebook.
- And my disciples in Hungary also created an event in Allevents.in.
- In addition, there is a group on Facebook exclusively created to speak about my upcoming seminar in Budapest.
03/29/2018 - Mālinīvijayottaratantra: Chapter 2
- I published the second chapter of Mālinīvijayottaratantra (the most sacred Tantra of Trika Shaivism).
- I added my complete explanation of each of 60 stanzas.
03/01/2018 - Mālinīvijayottaratantra: Chapter 1
02/15/2018 - Spandanirṇaya IV.1 to IV.2: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the entire fourth section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the fourth section of Spandanirṇaya is now finished! And with this, I can announce that the whole Spandanirṇaya has been then translated and explained by me completely! May there be welfare for all!
- It took me many months of strenuous efforts to finish such a sacred scripture. If you print it out, you will get a few hundreds of pages indeed! I dedicate all my work to Paramaśiva, of whose Body this colossal universe is just a small particle situated in a corner of His Being!
- I am already working hard with the next scripture!
02/08/2018 - Multiple update: Read the news!
- Our collaborator Dávid Farkas translated into Hungarian the third section (only aphorisms 1 to 10) in Kṣemarāja's Spandanirṇaya. Besides, he also finished translating Parts 1 and 2 of the stanzas 3 and 4 in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa. Congratulations Dávid on your immense efforts!
- Additionally, our collaborator Natalia Ambikā translated into Russian the aphorisms 11 to 22 in Kṣemarāja's Śivasūtravimarśinī. Now the entire first section of this crucial scripture is totally in Russian language. Congratulations, Natalia!
- Finally, our collaborator Marlon Melin updated all of his software to new versions. Go and download his programs then! Congratulations, Marlon!
- Enjoy our multiple update!
01/26/2018 - Spandanirṇaya III.11 to III.19: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 11 to 19 in the third section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the third section of Spandanirṇaya is now finished!
- I am intent on completing the fourth section (the last part of this scripture)!
12/30/2017 - Spandanirṇaya III.1 to III.10: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 1 to 10 in the third section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). My work on the third section of Spandanirṇaya is just half finished!
- Now I am ready to complete the remaining half!
12/09/2017 - Huge update: Read the news!
- Gurujī was in Ganeshpuri (India) —the holy land of his spiritual lineage— during the month of November!
- The work of Gurujī there brought these new things to you: (1) Huge seminar published on YouTube, (2) Our Parabhairavayoga gallery was also updated with the numerous new photos, and (3) Our Page on Facebook was similarly updated with all the news and media.
- Apart from the video update on YouTube, the channel itself was completely revamped.
- Our YouTube channel is rapidly growing. Now it contains 183 (generally long) videos with 30k+ views. There are 338 subscribers too!
- Additionally, our collaborators were working hard as well: (1) Dávid Farkas translated into Hungarian the entire second section in Spandanirṇaya (massive job!) and (2) Natalia Ambikā finished translating into Russian the first ten aphorisms in Śivasūtravimarśinī (another huge effort!).
11/08/2017 - Software update: Read the news!
- Our collaborator from Canada, Marlon Melin, updated all of his three programs for them to work better on Windows 10!
- Congratulations, Marlon, as always!
10/21/2017 - Spandanirṇaya Section 2 (complete): Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the entire second section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja). This second section consists only of seven aphorisms, but their meaning is extremely deep. This forced me to explain many crucial topics at length. So, yes, it is a very long page, maybe the longest one I have ever published.
- Now, I am already starting to translate the first aphorisms of the third section.
09/17/2017 - Spandanirṇaya I.22 to I.25: Read the news!
- I published the translation/commentaries/explanations of the aphorisms 22 to 25 in the first section of Spandanirṇaya (the most authoritative commentary on Spandakārikā-s, which was written by the great Kṣemarāja) and by this, I can announce that I finished my work with the first section of Spandanirṇaya.
- Now I am gaining momentum and pressing hard forward!
- Besides, our collaborator Natalia Ambikā finished her translation into Russian of Practices in Parabhairavayoga - Part 2 on the blog, and now she is starting her translation of Śivasūtravimarśinī. Excellent effort!