|Скачайте и установите необходимые шрифты, чтобы санскрит отображался во всей его красе |
Прочтите Транслитерация (2) (русский), чтобы полностью понять систему транслитерации
Sanskrit & Trika Shaivism: Тур - Приложения
Для дополнительного изучения
This guide follows the main menu's scheme in that it shows only the front page (the main one) in case of a set of pages linked to one another. For instance, Bhagavadgītā is composed of a front page and several subpages (the respective chapters). Well, the main menu just exhibits a link to the front page and "not" to the chapters. This was so designed to make the menu so lighter as possible. Too many submenus in the main menu and those visitors with slow connections will suffer the consequences, you know.
On the contrary, our Sitemap shows "all" links to "all" pages (look for "Vedānta" in the "Scriptures" section of the Sitemap and see it by yourself). In spite of this only difference between the main menu's scheme and that of the Sitemap, there is a complete coherence between both. Ah, a final advise: move the mouse pointer over the list of links to get additional information.
All right, let us get down to work!
- NABM: Related to Haṭhayoga
- An only document showing the names of Haṭhayoga postures, locks and seals:
- Octuple Yoga: Related to the Yogasūtra-s by Patañjali
- A special section composed of documents dealing with Aṣṭāṅgayoga:
- Phrases: Common expressions in Sanskrit
- A section consisting of documents containing many usual phrases:
- First Steps - Appen.: Related to an introduction to the Sanskrit language
- Useful documents related to the first subsection of Sanskrit section:
- Writing - Appen.: Related to Sanskrit writing
- Useful documents related to the second subsection of the Sanskrit section:
- Numbers - Appen.: Related to Sanskrit numbers
- Useful documents related to the fourth subsection of the Sanskrit section:
- Combination - Appen.: Related to Rules of Sandhi or Combination
- Useful documents related to the fifth subsection of the Sanskrit section:
- Declension - Appen.: Related to Sanskrit declension
- Useful documents related to the sixth subsection of the Sanskrit section:
- Verbs - Appen.: Related to Sanskrit verbs
- Useful documents related to the seventh subsection of the Sanskrit section:
- Final words
- This section mostly contains additional information serving as a complement to the one displayed in other sections/subsections of the site. The only exceptions would be the documents of the first three subsections, which are not dependant on any other document. Anyway, even Aṣṭāṅgayoga and NABM may be taken as additional information, specially if you are trying to learn Sanskrit pronunciation or writing, or if you have read Pātañjalayogasūtra-s or Haṭhayogapradīpikā and are looking for more information on the topics being dealt with in those scriptures. Everybody can visit this section without any previous requirement. However, it would be good if they first visit the respective documents in the First Steps, Writing, etc subsections within the Sanskrit section. Of course, the documents of the first three subsections may be consulted without reading anything previously.
|Вернуться Важное||Продолжить чтение Кое-что ещё|