Русский - Главная - Карта сайта
Полная карта сайта
But before doing that, you should read the following FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) because it will prove very useful for you:
- What is the Sitemap?: A special document that shows, by exhibiting links to all the documents, how this website is organized.
- Does the Sitemap contain links to all the documents in all the languages?: NO. There is one Sitemap "per language". You can access the other Sitemaps by clicking on the flags on top of the Sitemap in your own language.
- Can the Sitemap be opened with any browser?: YES, because it is written in simple HTML any modern browser can understand. Whether or not the main menu works, the Sitemap will always be there for you to access the contents of the website.
- Is it accessible?: In my humble opinion, it meets the requirements demanded by the Level Triple-A Conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0. So, yes, it is fully accessible to visitors with disabilities.
- If there are any doubts?: The answer is obvious: this is our e-mail address.