|Скачайте и установите необходимые шрифты, чтобы санскрит отображался во всей его красе |
Прочтите Транслитерация (2) (русский), чтобы полностью понять систему транслитерации
Sanskrit & Trika Shaivism: Тур - Раздел Трики
Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
This guide follows the main menu's scheme in that it shows only the front page (the main one) in case of a set of pages linked to one another. For instance, Bhagavadgītā is composed of a front page and several subpages (the respective chapters). Well, the main menu just exhibits a link to the front page and "not" to the chapters. This was so designed to make the menu so lighter as possible. Too many submenus in the main menu and those visitors with slow connections will suffer the consequences, you know.
On the contrary, our Sitemap shows "all" links to "all" pages (look for "Vedānta" in the "Scriptures" section of the Sitemap and see it by yourself). In spite of this only difference between the main menu's scheme and that of the Sitemap, there is a complete coherence between both. Ah, a final advise: move the mouse pointer over the list of links to get additional information.
All right, let us get down to work!
- Trika (overview): An overview of Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir
- This subsection acts as an overview of the whole Trika's knowledge:
- Трика 1 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Трика 2 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Трика 3 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Трика 4 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Трика 5 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Трика 6 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм
- Trika: The Six Courses
- Tattvic Chart
- Tattva-s & Sanskrit
- Scriptures (study): Going deep into some sacred Trika scriptures
- Here Gabriel Pradīpakaexplains in detail several scriptures of the Trika system:
- Trika scriptures: Important Trika scriptures with their respective translations
- This subsection has been created merely to indicate that all Trika scriptures translated by Gabriel Pradīpaka are to be found in "Trika scriptures" within the Scriptures section.
- Glossary: Do you need to know the meaning of a particular term?
- A complete compilation of technical terms belonging to this system is here:
- Meditation:Detailed study
- Gabriel Pradīpaka talks about meditation as taught by Trika here:
- Meditation 1 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- Meditation 2 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- Meditation 3 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- Meditation 4 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- Meditation 5 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- Meditation 6 (according to Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir)
- The three means: Śāmbhavopāya, Śāktopāya and Āṇavopāya
- Specific meditation techniques pertaining to the three means or methods are given here:
- Tantra-related: Pages dealing with Tantra in general
- General information about Tantricism may be found here:
- Tantric ritual:A detailed study of the Tantric rites
- Interested in Tantric rituals? Well, this subsection is for you then:
- Problems?:Guide to overcome obstacles in the spiritual path
- Gabriel Pradīpaka gives tips so that you may solve the problems in your sādhanā or spiritual practice:
- FAQ's:Frequently Asked Questions about Trika and meditation
- Here Gabriel Pradīpakaanswers many usual questions students ask when learning Trika system:
- Final words
- The Trika section is primarily related to Trika system, also called Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir. Trika is the specialty of Gabriel Pradīpaka. However, additional studies in Tantra have been also published here because Trika was born from the encounter between Tantricism and traditional Shaivism in Kashmir over a thousand years ago. Everybody can read this section without any previous requirements, but they should follow the order of the documents [e.g. Трика 1 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм, Трика 2 - Недвойственный Кашмирский Шиваизм, etc.], specially if beginners in Trika.
|Вернуться Раздел лингвистики||Продолжить чтение Раздел писаний|