हिन्दी-गृह - डिफॉल्ट
हिन्दी में मुख पृष्ठ
08/24/2017 - नया यू.आर.एल और शीर्षक: यहां पढ़ें!
THIS WEBSITE HAS CHANGED BOTH ITS DOMAIN NAME AND TITLE!
- NEW DOMAIN NAME: « Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com » —the old domain name, Sanskrit-sanscrito.com, still works in the background, of course, and instantly redirects you to the new domain name—.
- NEW TITLE: « Sanskrit & Trika Shaivism » (old title: Sanskrit & Sánscrito). The website has evolved during these eighteen years, and we thought that a change was necessary to express the current state of the things. At first, I called the website 'Sanskrit & Sánscrito' because it included a section in English and another one in Spanish. However, over the years, with the addition of the Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian and Hindi sections (in this order), the title of the website stopped being truthful. Besides, Trika Shaivism (the great Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) was gradually increasing its importance on our site up to the point of practically occupying the whole attention. For this reason, the new title is including the name of this crucial philosophical system of northern India. This will also make the searches relating to Trika Shaivism easier and more significant.
- In a nutshell, we keep both domain names: Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com and Sanskrit-sanscrito.com (new and old, respectively) for visitors not to have any issue finding us.
- WARNING: WE ABANDONED « Sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar » domain name. Therefore, any future website using this domain name HAS NO RELATIONSHIP AT ALL WITH US.
- People giving us backlinks, please, update such links on your pages from the old/abandoned Sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar (as well as from the fully working Sanskrit-sanscrito.com) to the new Sanskrit-trikashaivism.com
03/16/2016 - My books: Get them here!
01/25/2016 - Trika Guru Gabriel Pradīpaka: About him
Spiritual name: Pradīpaka (lit. "the one who sheds light", i.e. the one who sheds light on the secret meanings of the scriptures).
Nationality: Argentinian. He was born in Rosario but lives in Moscow.
Spiritual lineage: In 1983 (April) he received spontaneous initiation in the form of Śaktipāta (lit. "descent of Power", i.e. divine Grace) by repeating the sacred mantra "Om̐ namaḥ śivāya" while he was watching a photo of Svāmī Muktānanda. Hence, despite Svāmī Muktānanda having passed away in 1982, Gabriel Pradīpaka considers him as his Guru. A few months later (October, 1983), he was "formally" initiated by Svāmī Alakṣānanda, also belonging to the Muktānanda's spiritual lineage. As you surely know... or maybe not... Muktānanda is the Master who brought the Siddha Yoga path to the West. Gabriel Pradīpaka was learning/working in the well-known Siddha Yoga community till 1989. Since late 1989 through late 1991 and since late 1994 through late 1997, he was learning/teaching/working with another teacher (a disciple of the great Muktānanda too), who was crucial in his life as a yogī. And since 1997 he is "on his own".
He also recognizes Svāmī Lakṣmaṇa Joo as his Trika Guru.
In February of 2016, he founded the Parabhairavayoga, a brandnew spiritual movement that is just starting to spread around the world.
In short, he is a spiritual guru, conversant with Sanskrit language and Trika philosophy, who sheds light on spirituality as a whole and helps spiritual aspirants out with the process known as Self-realization or Final Liberation.
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
09/17/2017 - स्पन्दनिर्णय I.२२ से I.२५ तक: समाचार पढ़ें!
- मैंने स्पन्दनिर्णय के पहले अनुभाग के २२ से २५ तक सूत्रों (स्पन्दकारिकाँ पर सबसे आधिकारिक विवरण, जो कि महान क्षेमराज द्वारा लिखा गया था) का अनुवाद/विवरण/स्पष्टीकरण प्रकाशित किया, और इसके द्वारा मैं घोषणा कर सकता हूं कि मैंने स्पन्दनिर्णय के पहले अनुभाग के साथ अपना काम समाप्त कर दिया।
- अब मैं गति प्राप्त कर रहा हूं और तेजी से आगे बढ़ रहा हूं!
- इसके अलावा, हमारे सहयोगी नतालिया अंबिका ने ब्लॉग पर "परभैरवयोग में अभ्यास - भाग २" का रूसी में अनुवाद समाप्त कर दिया, और अब वह शिवसूत्रविमर्शिनी का अनुवाद शुरू कर रही है। अत्युत्तम प्रयास!
- आनंद लें!
09/02/2017 - स्पन्दनिर्णय I.१७ से I.२१ तक: समाचार पढ़ें!
- यह मुख्य वेबसाइट पर तीन साल से बिना किसी त्रिक धर्मग्रंथ के अनुवाद के बाद, मैं स्पन्दनिर्णय के पहले अनुभाग के १९ से २१ तक सूत्रों (स्पन्दकारिकाँ पर सबसे आधिकारिक विवरण, जो कि महान क्षेमराज द्वारा लिखा गया था) का अनुवाद/विवरण/स्पष्टीकरण प्रकाशित करते हुए अपना कार्य पुनः प्रारम्भ कर रहा हूँ।
- मुझे आशा है कि आप इस अचानक अद्यतन से खुश हैं!
- आनंद लें!
08/25/2017 - और अनुवाद: समाचार पढ़ें!
- Dávid Farkas translated in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (the most difficult Trika scripture) up to the fourth Part of stanzas 1 and 2. So, he completely finished translating into Hungarian the first two stanzas and their commentaries by now.
- The Brazilian twins, our collaborators, translated up to the stanza 74 (and its respective commentary) in Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra.
- Congratulations, collaborators, on your great job!
07/19/2017 - एक विशाल अद्यतन: समाचार पढ़ें!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, finished translating venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. (Congratulations, Dávid!)
- Not pleased with finishing that huge translation, he started translating Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (the most difficult Trika scripture). He translated by now the introduction and the first part of stanzas 1 and 2. (Awesome, Dávid!)
- Our collaborator Natalia Ambikā (also known as Gurumā) finished on the Blog her massive translation of my "Short commentary on Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam" - (Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3) into Russian. (Excellent!)
- And she continued to translate on the Blog: Practices in Parabhairavayoga - Part 1. (Keep it up!)
- Hopefully, you are glad with the enormous updates!
05/24/2017 - एक और महत्वपूर्ण ब्लॉग अद्यतन: समाचार पढ़ें!
- I published at the blog 'the second part of my long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- In this second part I teach about Śāmbhavopāya, the easiest and at the same time the most difficult method in Trika Shaivism. Even I added my own experience with Śāmbhavopāya so that the readers can get to know this method in a more practical way.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated the stanzas 51 to 70 (plus commentary and notes)... another huge jump!... into Hungarian. Great effort! Only 35 stanzas are left to be translated. Almost there then!
03/26/2017 - ब्लॉग अद्यतन: समाचार पढ़ें!
- I began at the blog my 'long dissertation about practices in Parabhairavayoga'!
- My work is just starting and it will become massive as I add more and more explanations. It will be a complete guide for people treading Parabhairavayoga path, which is mostly based on Trika philosophy and practice.
- In venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra, Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 12 to 50 (plus commentary and notes)... an enormous jump!!!... into Hungarian. Awesome effort!
02/03/2017 - हंगरी में परभैरवयोग सेमिनार: अनुसूची!
THE FULL SCHEDULE OF MY UPCOMING PARABHAIRAVAYOGA SEMINAR IS AVAILABLE AS A DOWNLOADABLE PDF NOW!
02/02/2017 - महत्वपूर्ण अद्यतन: पूरी सूची पढ़ें!
- A new gallery-type website fully dedicated to show pictures of me together with disciples and family during my tours, seminars, etc, and even during my daily life, has been built and published for your delight!
- An enormous work (in effort and money) to build and finally publish the Bhairava-gallery.com website for our visitors!
- Dávid Farkas, our collaborator, translated stanzas 4 to 11 (plus commentary and notes) in venerable Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra into Hungarian. Good!
- Paulo and Claudio, our collaborators, translated stanzas 36 to 39 (plus commentary) in the same above-mentioned scripture into Brazilian Portuguese. Cool!
12/23/2016 - Safety: SSL protecting both websites
Now SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is protecting both sanskrit-trikashaivism.com and parabhairavayoga.com
That means that your connection with our websites is encrypted and therefore you are safe while surfing them.
So, now your bookmarks should look like this:
12/21/2016 - New Blog: Read more!
- The Blog has been 'fully' redesigned! Now it is the Parabhairavayoga's Home.
- The new design is completely professional and includes new characteristics like featured videos and posts, direct connection with our Page on Facebook, etc.
- Now the Blog is quite a website residing at Parabhairavayoga.com (not only different URL but different IP address too).
- In a nutshell, the Blog will be the dwelling-place of all our major publications about the brand-new Parabhairavayoga!
- Do you want more? You have it!: The Main Website has also been totally redesigned! The design is also professional, obviously. Now it looks like an old parchment with Indian temples on top. The font was accordingly changed too from Andika to Gentium for desktop and printing (we keep Andika for tablets and phones for readability reasons) in order to complement the new good 'old-style'.
- Do you want even more? You have it again!: The Brazilian twins expanded their translation of Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra till the stanza 35 (and respective long commentary)! My congratulations to Paulo and Claudio for such a massive effort!
- Our collaborator Dávid Farkas started his translation of the same scripture but into Hungarian, of course. Well done!
- OK, it has been a great effort (many hours working and plenty of money being dropped too in the process) to accomplish all this renovation and expansion. Hopefully you are happy with it!
12/11/2016 - NEW SERVER: Read more!
- New hosting company, new server, more for you!
- We left behind 'shared hosting' and embraced 'Virtual Private Server' (VPS): Read this to learn more.
- Advantages: (1) Access to more resources (better RAM, more CPU power, more bandwidth which translates into faster page load, etc.), (2) Customizable, (3) We pay for what we need and we can later easily expand to accommodate our future needs, (4) Much more control and the ability to use scripts with more freedom.
- Extra advantages in our new hosting plan: (1) Fully managed server plus full access to the 'root', (2) Superb support, (3) Very fast server located in Amsterdam (hosting company based in the United States but with a subsidiary in Netherlands).
- Do you want more? You have it: SSL for our site so you can safely surf our contents. In the past it was like this: http://www.sanskrit-trikashaivism.com and now it looks like this: https://www.sanskrit-trikashaivism.com
- And the disadvantages? Oh, it is more costly than shared hosting. Well, you cannot have it all, you know!
- And we have more in the near future: New design of the website and blog (the latter is locked by password till the process of redesigning it ends).
- Bookmark our new address: https://www.sanskrit-trikashaivism.com
- Anyway, the old URL http://www.sanskrit-sanscrito.com.ar (abandoned domain name) should seamlessly redirect you to the new one, while the old address of the blog, i.e. http://www.gabrielpradiipaka.com.ar will redirect you to https://www.parabhairavayoga.com (temporarily locked while we redesign it).