|Download and install the indispensable font(s) to view Sanskrit in its full glory |
Read Transliterating (2) (English) to fully understand the transliteration system
Sanskrit & Trika Shaivism: Tour - More stuff
A few recommended websites
The following list of external links will take you to sites that are specially recommended by Gabriel Pradīpaka (one of the owners of this website).
- The sites Gabriel Pradīpaka visits frequently: He likes these websites so much!
- Gabriel Pradīpaka is specially thankful to the owners of the following websites for creating/publishing such a good useful stuff:
- Omkarananda Ashram Himalayas - Sanskrit Page
- NRSI: Computers & Writing Systems
- Accessible Website Menu: Ultimate Drop Down Menu 4.5 - List-based Semantic DHTML Menu
- Muktabodha - Indological Research Institute
- Vedic Literature at Maharishi University of Management
- Mozilla - Home to the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client
- Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
- Other sites recommended by Gabriel Pradīpaka: Excellent resources!
- Gabriel Pradīpaka specially suggests you to visit these websites as well because they are really useful. There are a lot more high quality websites in the Sanskrit Directory, of course, but his present list must be short here, you know:
- Final words
- Hopefully, these superb sites will be so useful for you as they are for Gabriel Pradīpaka. Consult the Sanskrit Directory for more remarkable websites, please.
|Back to Appendixes section||Continue to read Technical FAQ|